Run #916 - Bun Shiggy Run
April 10, 2000
Hares: One Left Bun, one Right Bun, and one with a bit o'....
Location: The Bow Valley Ranchhouse at the end of Bow Bottom Trail
On-In: Lighthouse Pub in Deer Run Plaza, 1140 - 137 Ave SE
Ah, St Valentine's Day. A day devoted to love, a day to send
heart warming greatings to those who are near and dear, and a woping good
day for a hash.
The first shiggy run of the year, brought to you by the Buns. As to be
expected of the hash we started right on time (at least on the right day
and in the correct hour). We circled up and said hi to the non-regular
hashers and listened to various announcements, some of which may have been
important. Then came the hares, the Right and Left Buns sporting
fashionable shiggy on their legs and shoes. Instructions were given (and
obviously ignored as shall be illustrated later).
Very soon after we started we came to a bridge where we faced a very
difficult decision; follow the pack past a checkback, or follow the trail
through shiggy? I chose shiggy, as did a few other brave souls. Run though
shiggy, up muddy trails and soon a BRG. The amber nectar was bliss after
the first shiggy of the year. A quick dash back the cars, we were off to
the Lighthouse pub.
The beer was flowing and all was merry. The R.A.s then got things
rolling by appointing P'tooie and Pole Vault as choir.
- The hares were given their well deserved due.
- Flat was called up for new shoes ("They are a week old." he
claimed. So that is why he was missing from the last circle up).
- Archives, visitors, new boots and Lumberjack were next called up.
- Krusty was then downed and given a shirt for the Boston Marathon (which
was later signed by all the hashers)
- Cindy and Karen were called up for a sexual offense, something about
- Maureen was named Zuke Cummer.
- Kawky Whooooreur was a snitch, Stranger and Sexellent were doing the
wild thing without inviting the rest of the hash to watch.
- Flat was the other snitch, Shack Shock was apparently trained by King
Shit, something about cumming after 20 minutes.
- Robert was named Shuttle Cock.
- Whale Wanker and Blue Balls passed the hashshits on to Stinky and
Icedickle for swimming instead of running.
After all this your intrepid scribe went on the prowl to see what he
- Hash Test Dummy saw Whale Wanker looking dazed, wandering through a
patch of wild pot plants.
- Sir Hemorrhoid was seen with his hand in his pants adjusting his
vegetable (anonymous sources said that it is a baby carrot)
- Pole Value was heard remarking "... those beer looters are doing a
great job, what a way to end a perfect run..."
- Smirk gave his opinion that this was the best run ever.
- Gnu Moon said "The run was fantastic, one of the best ever, but
what makes it even better is all the hasherettes in spandex, and what makes
it perfect are those relentless beer looters and the fantastic service that
- Cindy and Karen said that they are very good together.
- Someone was heard saying "...king beer looters..."
Now for a couple of public service announcements:
- Cindy and Karen are looking for stalkers, any interested applicants
should see them.
- If you are not running in the 24 hour relay, come see me (Flux You) so
that you can sponsor me.
Our Space so Back Off!
Return to Calgary
Hash House Harriers' home page