Last Update: Septembeer, 2020
Elizabeth Parker Hut 2020 Food
September 11-13, 2020
We have 1 glutard, 1 vegetarian and 1 person allergic to onions.
If you haven’t told us what foods you can't eat,
then you’d better do it ASAP or you'll go hungry.
Food on the Hike
- Food for the hut (supper and breakfast) will be divided up amongst hikers
at the trail head
- Remember to bring your own lunch and water for the trail. It's a 3-4 hour hike.
We will stop to eat on the trail
- Bring lunch for Saturday too!
Coffee and Drinks
Yes, there will be instant coffee.
Bring your own french press and coffee if you want the fancy stuff
- Soup: Tomato and Red Lentil Bisque (vegan, dairy & gluten free)
- Steak and other yummy stuff
- 1 Chicken Breast for Sticky Lips
- Breakfast wraps (wraps, eggs, cheese, salsa, bacon)
- Spaghetti with homemade sauce
- Canned Tomatoes, Ground Beef, Sweet Red Pepper, Onion, Wine, Mushrooms,
- Spices: Garlic, Oregano, Basil, Bay Leaf, Rosemary, Chili Pepper, Black Pepper
- Special servings: 1 vegetarian (Sticky Lips), 1 without onions (Lick 'er Lots), 1 glutard (Snevil)
Our Hike webshite —
Calgary Hash House Harriers' website —